By accessing this WebApp, you are agreeing to be bound by these WebApp Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this WebApp. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law..
2. Use License
Permission is granted for the use of the WebApp with the Smart Card function for personal purposes. This is the granting of a license, is not a transfer of title to the WebApp and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on INSIGNIAVIF.COM o WebApp
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by INSIGNIAVIF at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall INSIGNIAVIF or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the card on INSIGNIAVIF TAPCARD, even if INSIGNIAVIF or a INSIGNIAVIF authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on INSIGNIAVIF TAP CARD could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. INSIGNIAVIF does not warrant that any of the materials on its WEBAPP are accurate, complete, or current. INSIGNIAVIF may make changes to the materials contained on its WEBAPP at any time without notice. INSIGNIAVIF does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
INSIGNIAVIF has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web application and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by INSIGNIAVIF of the site. Use of any linked website is at the user's own risk. Users can report infringing Tapcards through the contact form. INSIGNIAVIF will review each report and make decisions to delete accounts after a warning given to the user who violated the rules.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to INSIGNIAVIF WebApp shall be governed by the laws of the State of USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- INSIGNIAVIF is not responsible for the content that each user may publish on their TAPCARD. Similarly, all information shared by users is public on the Internet and may be subject to information theft. INSIGNIAVIF is not responsible for data loss or leakage of sensitive data in the event of a cyber attack on the server.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for the purpose of fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the person in question or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as the user keeps their account active. If the user wishes to delete his account, he must contact Support through the contact form at https://insigniavif.com
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data must be relevant to the purposes for which it will be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, must be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security measures against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make available to customers information about our policies and practices related to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.